Site GamePlay Galaxy
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior 3D Vehicle Artist who will play a pivotal role in shaping the visual aesthetics and user experience of our game. Your primary responsibility will be to create stunning, high-quality vehicle assets that seamlessly integrate into the game environment. Additionally, you will contribute to the overall environmental design when there is no ongoing vehicle-related work.
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- You’ll collaborate closely with the Art Director, Lead 3D Environment Artist, Level Designers, and other team members to develop a cohesive artistic vision for the game’s environments.
- You’ll create highly detailed motorcycle assets, ensuring they align with the game’s visual style and technical requirements.
- You’ll create new and stunning motorbike parts invented by Concept Artists to increase motorbikes customization offer for our players.
- You’ll create and integrate new amazing liveries for vanity vehicles.
- You’ll develop and maintain efficient workflows and pipelines for vehicle creation and integration in Unity.
- You’ll create detailed and visually appealing environment assets, including props, track elements, buildings, terrain, landscapes and foliage.
- You’ll implement lighting setups that enhance the mood, atmosphere, and gameplay readability within the game’s environments.You’ll optimize environment assets to ensure optimal performance across a range of mobile devices while maintaining visual fidelity.
- You’ll create texture maps and materials that align with the art style and technical requirements of the game.
- You’ll collaborate with the technical art team to address and solve technical challenges related to environment art production.
- You’ll conduct regular reviews and provide constructive feedback to artists to improve the overall quality of environment art.
- You’ll stay updated with industry trends, techniques, and tools related to environment art, and share knowledge with the team to foster continuous improvement.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- At least 4 years of extensive experience in game development, specializing in 3D artistry with a focus on vehicles, preferably in racing games. Ability to create environmental assets will be a plus.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in vehicle creation, cars and / or motorbikes. Up-to-date portfolio demonstrating the ability to create environment art, including examples of terrain, landscapes, and architectural elements will be a plus.
- Proficiency in industry-standard software such as Maya, 3ds Max, Blender Substance Painter, Photoshop, or similar tools for vehicle creation.
- Strong understanding of vehicle design principles, proportions, mechanical functionality, and aerodynamics.
- Solid understanding of lighting principles, color theory, composition, and visual storytelling.
- Excellent knowledge of optimization techniques for mobile platforms.
- A passion for video games and a deep understanding of different game genres, especially racing games.
- Proficiency in Unity game engine, with the ability to effectively work with art integration and optimization.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to problem-solving and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English to communicate with our international team.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We’re 100% remote, work wherever you want forever!
- We offer unlimited holidays and sick days. Take as much time off as you need, to spend time with your family and friends or just because you feel like playing games all day. We trust our team and want to offer a modern work life balance that allows you to thrive both at work and in your personal life.
- You’ll be able to make an impact, to work closely with the rest of the team and its leads to work on one of the most promising upcoming games in the mobile gaming industry and the Web3 space.
- You’ll have a comfortable work schedule and stable workload. With a variety of tasks that will allow your constant professional development.
- We want our team to grow personally and professionally and support learning opportunities, especially with a focus around new AI tools and methods.
- We have a culture that puts our people first. We believe in open communication, creativity and the value of unique contributions from everyone in the team.
- We offer a competitive salary in addition to equity option plans.
About Gameplay Galaxy
Gameplay Galaxy is the team behind Trial Xtreme, one of the world’s leading bike racing mobile games, with more than 250,000,000 downloads!
We’re now ready to take it to the next level following the natural gaming evolution and embracing concepts from Web3, Esport and the fast-growing world of UGC.
We are optimizing our games and ecosystem with new innovative gaming concepts, capabilities and ground breaking technologies to create and build massive gaming projects that will become the natural space for our players, competitive gamers and guilds of players, supported by the biggest brands and sport names from all over the world. Learn more about our vision here.
We’re a fully remote company and have an experienced and talented team based all over the world. We’re looking for team players that have the will and ability to adapt quickly and smoothly to the fast paced changing environment we are creating and building in.
Ready to join the race?
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter gameplaygalaxy.pinpointhq.com.