Zama’s mission is to safeguard privacy by making the internet encrypted end-to-end.
Zama is building a suite of products for securing AI applications in the cloud and on the blockchain. Developers and data scientists can build FHE-friendly applications using our technology without having to know cryptography.
Zama was founded by Pascal Paillier, a pioneer in FHE, and Rand Hindi, a serial privacy entrepreneur.
If you would like to learn more about Fully Homomorphic Encryption, you can read our 6-min introduction: https://6min.zama.ai/
As part of Zama’s vision to infuse privacy into web3, we have launched our fhEVM solution for encrypted smart contracts 🚀. This revolutionary framework has enabled keeping and computing directly on encrypted data in blockchains. To move further towards our vision, we are looking for blockchain engineers who are passionate about building confidential blockchains as well as designing and implementing the next generation of confidential smart contracts 🔒.
Working shoulder-to-shoulder with a team of esteemed cryptographers, blockchain experts, and software engineers, you’ll play a pivotal role in designing, fine-tuning, and ensuring the sustained excellence of Zama’s homomorphic blockchain solution.
In this role you will:
- Work with cryptographers to design and implement the use of secure enclaves in our threshold key management solution;
- Take a leading role in implementing our key management solution based on secure enclaves;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in secure enclaves, blockchain, and cryptography. Apply research findings to enhance security measures;
- Help ensure that our blockchain products are secure and production ready;
- Help to uphold high security standards across our engineering team;
- Work closely with blockchain developers, DevOps engineers, and other teams to integrate security solutions seamlessly into our blockchain projects. Collaborate with and provide support to Zama clients and partners.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer with a focus on secure enclaves;
- Experience with threshold protocols;
- Experience with FHE;
- Experience with blockchain technology;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities;
- Knowledge of cryptographic techniques and algorithms.
Embracing a flexible remote working ethos, Zama values in-person interactions and as such, requires a visit to our Paris headquarters at least once every quarter.
At Zama, innovation isn’t just a buzzword – it’s our DNA. If you’re passionate about blockchain, cryptography, and are eager to shape the future of privacy in web3, we welcome you to be a part of our journey. 🤗
Step 1: the application form.
Step 2: the challenge.
Step 3: the technical interview.
Step 4: cultural fit and compensation chat with the COO.
Step 5: the hacking trial.
Step 6: the reference check.
Our process is described in detail here: https://www.zama.ai/post/how-we-hire-at-zama. We will be in contact with exceptional candidates who we wish to advance through the recruitment process.
Zama values and promotes diversity. We give everyone a fair chance to be evaluated on their professional, academic, and personal skills. Our aim is to make the hiring process as pleasant, stress-free, and friendly as possible, even if the process is longer and more involved than you might find elsewhere.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 3 years
- Possible full remote
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.zama.ai.