To accomplish our mission of bringing blockchain to a billion people, we’re going to need sleek, accessible Alchemy SDKs to jumpstart server development. As Alchemy’s first backend SDK hire, you’ll own the Alchemy Server SDK and add features to unlock blockchain markets across the whole world.
- Design, build, and own the Alchemy Server SDK and example applications to provide a best-in-class experience for customers worldwide
- Build powerful features and wrappers to maximize the most out of Alchemy’s supercharged APIs
- Develop and own best practices for backend library development with a focus on user experience, reliability, and latency
- Identify opportunities to improve existing practices and uphold Alchemy’s high technical quality bar
- Write stable, high coverage test cases for features you ship
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Collaborate with other engineers, PMs, and designers to unlock Alchemy for mobile users
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience of backend development, preferably with experience developing in other areas of the stack
- Expertise writing production code in Java, Python, or Go
- Experience designing, building, scaling and maintaining core software components (experience with API platforms a plus)
- Experience publishing and distributing software packages
- Experience in developing libraries and SDKs as opposed to UIs
- Proven track record building highly available and highly scalable systems
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.