We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
As part of our strong growth, we are looking for a :
Sales Planning Manager
You will be the Global Head of Wholesale right arm, supporting the sales forecast and P&L, leading transversal key projects and managing the Sales Administration team. You will be key to support the business growth and maintain our n1 position on the market.
Business & Planning Management: Support the head of Wholesale in building, monitoring and analyzing key financial trackers
– Track and plan Global business forecast;
– Track and plan main accounts P&L in close collaboration with Key Account Managers;
– Optimize process to ease daily business, communication flow and reporting
Project Management: Lead transversal key project management for the Wholesale team (ex. New packaging adapted to retail, certifications, etc.)
– Organize, summarize and ensure the delivery of the project;
– Influence internal stakeholders to support project implementation;
– Manage relationships with external stakeholders when needed
Sales Administration team management:
-Manage the Sales Administration team;
– Suggest and implement Sales Administration process improvement;
– Stay up to date on the latest industry news and key actors
- Master Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- At least 8 years experience on a business / sales position, with a proven expertise in business planning & sales forecasting
- Used to work in a retail & international environment, for a B2C company
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Analytical skills with capability to present data in a compelling manner
- Problem solver and result oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to resume in a succinct and straight to the point manner Strong Influencing skills Previous experience in business analyst or planning management
- English fluent
- Crypto Enthusiast
What’s in it for you?
Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks.
Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.