Founded in 2018, Blocknative provides Web3 transaction orchestration infrastructure for the Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis Chain, Fantom, BNB Chain, and Bitcoin ecosystems. Blocknative solutions are deployed by hundreds of Web3 builders and traders to enable dynamic user experiences and power real-time decisions via pre-chain data and insights.
At Blocknative, we work with the top blockchain projects and entities to help them manage the transaction lifecycle on the pre-chain layer (e.g. mempool). We are excited to have you join our global, remote team to help scale critical blockchain infrastructure.
You’ll join our highly skilled business development team and help us build and scale relationships with leading Web3 companies. You will work closely with our VP Business Development and cross-functional teams to generate and seize new growth opportunities. In this role, you are responsible for demonstrating the capability of Blocknative offerings and providing the best-in-call technical support to solve customer problems and drive customer success.
This role will be based in Asia and will support global customers with a focus on the Asia Pacific region.
- Our Business Development team works closely with marketing and engineering teams to ensure Blocknative’s customers receive the best user experience, expert advice, and are successful.
- You will work closely with regional Business Development Leads to identify and convert new leads while driving the organic growth of the existing customer base. The main activities include but are not limited to attending events, filtering leads, demonstrating products, creating technical proposal,s and driving our onboarding process
- You will be expected to be the subject matter expert of both Blocknative products and the related domains, e.g. mempool, gas, DeFi. You also need to be able to conduct compelling demonstrations of the impact of Blocknative solutions with respect to particular customer pain points through all sorts of interactions .
- You’re responsible for ensuring customers receive prompt and effective resolution of questions, problems, and requests – be it in Discord, Telegram, Slack, or Email. You will also ensure customers are up to date with the latest and greatest from Blocknative
- You will use your first-hand knowledge of our customers to inform our product roadmap, working with all parts of the company to ensure our product continues to meet our customers needs
- You will travel for up to 30% of your time and regularly work in U.S and European time zones
- In a nutshell, this role is meant for someone with a technical background who is looking to work with multiple sides of the business, with the main focus on delivering results for customers
- The focus of this role will be to understand customer needs, provide solutions and shape feedback into product decisions
- Ethereum and/or EVM Chains — proficient with the core concepts in the space
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships across the team — from individual contributors to the leadership
- Excellent people skills to monitor and measure customer performance
- Ability to communicate in English and one other language (Mandarin, Japanese, or Korean)
- 1+ years of experience in multicultural work environment
* We prioritize people above all else. If you think you’d add to the depth and diversity of our team but don’t fit these qualifications exactly, we want you to apply!
- We’re a bunch of data nerds from all kinds of background🤓
- Our CEO is probably the only one in crypto who founded successful startups in Web 1, Web 2 and Web 3.
- Our CTO started his career at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab building real-time data streaming software
- There’s an in-person company event called Blocknativepalooza that happens every 6 months
- We have internal Food and Pet channels on Slack
- We’ve published several reports that have been well received in the space:
- Evidence of Mempool Manipulation on Black Thursday: Hammerbots, Mempool Compression, and Spontaneous Stuck Transactions
- Ethereum Gas Prices: How the Mempool acts as a Competitive Market for Settlement
- Understanding Ethereum Transaction Simulation — And Why It Matters
- Blocknative’s infrastructure records thousands of mempool events every second
- We’re backed by leading VCs
We hope you apply!
We are also open to exploring contract opportunities as we get to know each other.
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
– Application review
– Schedule a call with the recruitment team
– Schedule a call with the hiring manager
– Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
– Reference calls/ background checks
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.