Arkham is a blockchain analytics startup building an intelligence platform that provides information on the real-world entities and individuals behind crypto market activity. We’re a Series A startup with over $12 million raised from investors including the founders of Palantir and OpenAI, and VCs including Geoff Lewis at Bedrock and Tim Draper. Our founders are veterans of the crypto industry, having previously founded Reserve, a stablecoin project for hyperinflationary economies, with investors including Peter Thiel, Sam Altman, Coinbase, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are preparing to launch the Arkham platform. Going forward, our visibility will dramatically increase along with our customer base. It will be a very exciting time in the life of the company, requiring quick and decisive action across all verticals. In anticipation of this, we are looking to grow our elite team to take on this period of rapid growth. We are looking to bring on a Sales Associate who will be charged with supporting the execution of our government and financial services sales strategies to acquire and retain customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Executing against the defined sales strategies, including supporting the identification and acquisition of target customers, analyzing market data to drive strategic decisions, and producing materials for communications with future customers
- Servicing our existing customers, including communicating with customers, identifying, investigating, and remediating customer issues, responding to formal customer complaints, and analyzing customer practices data
- Producing progress reports against sales goals
- Helping to recruit and develop elite sales talent
- Working closely with the Head of Government Sales and Head of Financial Services Sales
We are committed to hiring elite talent, and that is reflected in our salary and equity compensation with unlimited PTO.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.arkhamintelligence.com.