- Development activities include development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in the blockchain protocol
- Analyze and solve difficult problems across the blockchain protocol
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented
- Work closely with DevOps and ecosystem engineers to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real-world problems
- Experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a « get things done » mentality
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Self-starter who can define and execute tasks with minimal guidance
- Open to learning, collaborative, willing to give and receive feedback 5+ years of engineering experience, preferably strong backend development experience (e.g. Go, Rust, Java, Erlang)
- Hands-on experience in using basic cryptographic primitives (e.g. BouncyCastle in Java): digital signatures, key exchange, symmetric and asymmetric encryption Basic knowledge of distributed systems and understanding of consensus algorithms, such as Raft or PBFT
- Experience with or interest in Go or Rust Hands-on experience with any existing blockchain system internals is welcomed but not required
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal – Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world’s fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.