The role and a bit about us
The role presents an opportunity to become an integral part of our tech team with plenty of room to perform as a Rust Developer.
We are seeking a Rust Developer responsible for coding and developing for projects such as web browsers, operating systems, server and systems software, and blockchain projects.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact. We’re transforming the corporate-controlled Internet of Things into a people-powered Economy of Things, positively shaping our collective future in the process. Check out our vision deck to learn more about our ‘why’.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you.
Things you will do
- At peaq we write software across the whole blockchain stack and as a developer you can be expected to work on any of these things. Deep knowledge in one of the following areas is especially appreciated:
- Implementing P2P networking research and technologies;
- Working with cryptography;
- Implementing consensus algorithms;
- Working on performance optimization and tuning;
- Working with blockchain bridges;
- Implementing decentralized applications, including “Layer 1” and “Layer 2” approaches.
What you bring to the table
- Experience with Rust, particularly writing high-performance high-security code.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Substrate or other blockchain technologies.
- Familiarity with the Rust ecosystem.
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web3.
- Enjoys writing tests and using a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach in software development.
- Being productive with little or no supervision.
- Ability to have complete ownership of all tasks assigned to you.
What we offer
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team working from all over the world.
- Flexible working arrangements. Create your own journey with flexible working schedules and locations.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential. Room to grow professionally at EOT Labs, while learning new skills and working on the cutting edge of Web3 and IoT.
- A warm and open culture at an international organization with team members coming from all four corners of the globe.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to building the future with you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter join.com.