Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd is a remote-first, member-based not-for-profit company that has as its objects education, advocacy and research of liquid staking and related technologies. It offers competitive compensation as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are an experienced R&R lead looking for a new challenge, you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. Contracts are subject to a 90 day probationary period.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive R&R strategy
- Design and build a fair and attractive total rewards program for contributors
- Evaluate existing approach and tools with a view to making immediate improvements
- Build a Web3 perspective into the overall R&R strategy, so that rewards and benefits are reflective of our business model and the talent we attract
- Keep compensation approach up to date and reflective of changes in the market to retain a competitive advantage
- Ensure that all C&B frameworks are compliant with local legislation, no matter the country in which team members are based
- Collaborate with fully remote teams located all over the globe
- At least 5 years worth of experience in C&B/ R&R
- Strong project management skills and successful examples of building up processes in C&B/ R&R, experience with token-based incentive structures especially desirable
- Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, modern tools and approaches in C&B/ R&R
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Agile to changes in the fast-paced environment
- Experience in a multinational environment with remote teams spread worldwide is an advantage
Pool Maintenance Labs Ltd follows the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter opportunities.lido.fi.