About the team:
Our mission is to understand the people who will use our products so that we can make informed decisions across the organisation through evidence-based insights. To do that, we are building a Research Operations team to support research activities across the business. Reops will operate as a centralised service, collaborating closely with cross-functional partners including research, product management, design and copy.
We are looking for teammates who put our customers, coworkers and culture first, bring their most impactful selves to what they do and value diverse reasoning, experience and feedback to learn and grow.
Hiring Manager: Guy Wates
The role in a nutshell:
As a Research Operations Project Specialist, you will be joining a growing team of UX and Customer Insights Researchers, helping us to conduct world class research on our mission to bring the power of crypto to everyone.
We recognise that every successful research activity is driven by robust systems and efficient processes. Being a Research Operations Project Specialist at Luno will mean working collaboratively with members of the Research, Product Management, Design, Copywriting, Marketing and Country Manager teams to build, maintain, drive efficiency and propose new ideas to streamline industry leading research practices, tools, and systems. Your support, planning and organisation of their study goals will make sure that we complete research to an exceptional standard, in a way that is ethical for participants and fully compliant with data governance regulation.
Your mission will be:
- To contribute to an efficient and effective project management operations infrastructure that is the backbone of the research team.
- Supporting best practices on survey scheduling and customer management.
- To be an owner within the Research Operations space, continuously proposing new ideas for improving efficiency and experimenting with new tools, processes, and techniques to streamline the work produced by you and your team, keeping it aligned with the broader visions of the Customer Research team and the company at large.
- To source, screen, and schedule participants for research studies to test new features and products, ensuring exceptional sampling and participant quality.
- To promote compliance with Luno policies and adoption of best practices in all research activities.
- To collaborate with researchers and stakeholders conducting research to understand their study objectives, clarify their participant requirements, decide sourcing methods, develop assessments to screen candidates, plan the logistics of recruitment support, and perform critical tasks to execute that plan.
- To develop and maintain team resources (e.g. screening, briefs, data collection templates, report artifacts, internal research libraries) and communications, training materials, playbooks, and regular messaging to the team about process updates.
A little about you:
- 5+ years experience as a Research Operations Project Specialist, Project Manager or related role.
- You are a well-organised self-starter with a keen eye for detail, strong project and program management skills, and have an ability to understand a project’s needs and develop a plan to get things done.
- Familiarity with the UX product development process and UX research methods, including participant recruitment tactics and strategies.
- Experience working closely with researchers, designers, copywriters and marketing.
- Work experience in research support in the tech industry is an added bonus.
- Well versed with relevant project management tools such as Monday.com.
- Work experience coordinating multiple fast-moving projects of varying complexity levels concurrently, working across diverse timezones and cultures, without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Process and efficiency guru – passion for planning, tracking, organising logistics, and documentation.
- Able to identify problems others missed, make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information, and be proactive and self-directed in determining the best path forward.
- Able to take shifting priorities and timelines in stride and manage change effectively.
- Strong stakeholder management, written & verbal communication, and collaborative abilities, communicating early and often.
- Bachelor degree required in a relevant field would be a bonus.
It’s completely OK if you don’t tick all of the boxes – they’re a guide based on what we’d love to see but we appreciate that excellent product design leaders have diverse backgrounds.
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone’s hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong Anti Money Laundering measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.luno.com.