Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
We are looking for an experienced DeFi/Financial Markets specific Research Analyst with a passion for Web3 to help tell the story of Avalanche and the Avalanche ecosystem through long form written content. The right candidate will have a deep, well-rounded understanding of the crypto and blockchain space, including up-to-the-minute issues. This role will require deep analytical research paired with sophisticated writing skills to help support our new long form content program, educating our audiences in a way that is both engaging and informative. You will be joining an exceptionally talented editorial team responsible for being the « voice » of Ava Labs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- This role will focus on Avalanche’s robust Decentralized Finance landscape
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of DeFi, its history, and the past and present of Avalanche DeFi
- Your research will tell the story of Avalanche DeFi as it continues to evolve
- Research and publish compelling, in-depth articles about Avalanche
- Leverage data including charts and blockchain analytics to support content
- Help the long form content team launch and develop a robust content hub
- Publish regular articles as assigned by long form content team leadership
- Be a catalyst for Avalanche’s continued growth and adoption
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3-5 years of experience long form writing about technology
- Basic familiarity with Notion & Medium for collaboration w/ teams
- Prior experience contributing to content calendars
- Writing samples from reputable sources
- Web3 research tools/concepts such as; block explorers & on chain analytics (TVL, Transaction volume… etc.
- Ability to translate data into compelling narratives
- Deep curiosity for the space and the passion/drive to dig the furthest
- Strong familiarity with web3 media outlets
Salary Range: $68K to $85K (**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you’ve ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company – this is it! We’re a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We’re highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.