Who are we?
Audius is a digital streaming service that connects fans directly with artists and exclusive new music.
It does this by being fully decentralized: Audius is owned and run by a vibrant, open-source community of artists, fans, and developers all around the world. Audius gives artists the power to share never-before-heard music and monetize streams directly. Developers can build their own apps on top of Audius, giving them access to one of the most unique audio catalogs in existence.
Backed by an all-star team of investors, Audius was founded in 2018 and serves over 6 million users every month, making it the largest non-financial crypto application ever built.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for passionate team-players who will help us architect, build, and ship the most difficult parts of the on-chain entities in the Audius protocol, chiefly in Solana (Rust), where you will bring in and craft new expertise on our team. Audius deploys smart contracts across Ethereum and Solana, and we’re looking for proficient systems-programmers with a strong background in low-level languages (ideally Rust) to help us deliver the largest non-financial crypto project to date.
You are a collaborative engineer who enjoys working with a small team to solve big problems that need innovative solutions. You’re eager to problem solve in a wide variety of spaces within the blockchain ecosystem (think scalability, governance, NFTs, social tokens, etc.). We solve a lot of problems that can’t be easily Googled or searched on StackOverflow, and you have the fundamentals and drive to self-start and come to original solutions.
Audius is a 26-person team of entrepreneurs, engineers, audiophiles, and blockchain experts. Our benefits include unlimited PTO, high quality paid medical insurance, FSA, 401k, yearly learning stipend, equipment stipend and a home office setup credit. We also have a monthly concert credit (COVID-19 permitting).
Our company is fully remote and our team is currently distributed across the United States.
- Write, test, and deploy Solana blockchain (Rust) programs
- Write, test, and deploy Ethereum blockchain (Solidity) smart contracts
- Work closely with other blockchain engineers on the team and own core pieces of contract code that powers the economics, data storage, and transactional logic across Audius
- Participate deeply in design discussions around tokenomics, blockchain interoperability, blockchain scalability, and governance systems
Skills and Experience
- Deep experience with systems programming, ideally in Rust
- Experience developing and shipping blockchain smart contracts
- 3+ years of experience building in production environments
- Solid conceptual understanding of full stack software development including system architecture, web serving infrastructure, and database design
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, comfort working within a small team, and owning projects
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.