Site MagicSquareio Magic Square
About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world’s first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all Apps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place.
Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square is backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs, Republic Captial, Crypto.com, KuCoin Labs, Huobi Ventures, Gate.io Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more, and is now evaluated at $120M.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to reshape the crypto app experience, bringing decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0 to every business possible.
You’ll get more than just working experience at MagicSquare. You’ll join a vast network of entrepreneurs and technologists across the globe.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a crucial role in everything we do – from how we build our products to how we build our team.
Our company is still young but we are 100% committed to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves.
We actively honor people’s diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcomed and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us.
We fundamentally believe diversity brings greater success. Regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential and to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still work to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
About the Role:
Magic Square is currently seeking a remote IT Support professional who is passionate about Web3 and has a proven track record in remote work.
Are you a young, charismatic, and hungry individual with a passion for Web3? If so, Magic Square has an exciting opportunity for you as an IT Support professional.
At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things you’re passionate about, given autonomy, and your ideas will matter.
As an IT Support professional at Magic Square, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our company’s IT infrastructure, including servers, databases, networks, and security systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing VPN clients, emails, domains, and hosting services.
- Managing user accounts, access controls, and permissions to ensure data privacy and confidentiality.
- Configuring and maintaining servers, software applications, and system settings.
- Troubleshooting system issues, providing solutions, and ensuring minimal downtime for the team.
- Setting up remote workstations for employees and providing remote support for PC installs and troubleshooting.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to enhance team functionality and productivity.
- Providing training and support to employees to ensure they are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge.
- Managing inventory of remote employee equipment if purchased by the company.
- Collaborating with other teams to identify and resolve system-related issues.
- Maintaining and updating documentation of system configurations and procedures.
The ideal candidate – who you are and requirements::
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in remote IT support or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of servers, databases, networks, and security systems.
- Experience with managing VPN clients, emails, domains, and hosting services.
- Experience with user management, project setup, and system configuration.
- Experience with setting up remote workstations for employees and providing remote support.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions to system issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Russian language skills are a plus but must have fluent English.
Sounds like a challenge you’d like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto « Take care of your employees, and they’ll take care of your business », you’ll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Company events and celebrations
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment and compensation in the form of Tokens – you grow with the company
- At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter career.magicsquare.io.