We are SwissBorg, a FinTech startup headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 550,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 33 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 18,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
Key risk types that you will be responsible for include Market Conduct & Conflicts, Market Access, Employee Compliance, Governance and Standards, Investor Protection, and Data & Records.
What you might be doing:
- Support the company in setting standards, policies and requirements for the above referenced risk types
- Primarily responsible to ensure all regulatory compliance controls are adopted and working to prescribed standards
- Partnering with Business & Support Areas in designing appropriate controls to mitigate regulatory and compliance risks
- Coordinating and facilitating regulatory and compliance Risk and Control Assessments (RCAs)
- Undertaking and documenting control assurance on regulatory and compliance areas
- Performing deep dive reviews in key focus areas and providing recommendations for control improvement and risk reduction
- Tracking various key issues under investigation and resolution process and providing management with regular reports on the status
- Co-ordinating, monitoring and reporting Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Maintaining risk issues logs, monitoring progress, and escalation
- Responsible for the documentation of processes and procedures
- Coordinating the MI reporting for the Risk Management Committees and relevant governance forums (eg. Board meetings)
- Developing risk training and awareness throughout the business areas and promote an appropriate culture of awareness and attention to risk
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to the relevant regulatory and legal obligations
What you might biring:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, thinking out of the box, ideally with experience in a startup environment
- Strong team player, ability to work with cross-functional teams including Investments & Products, Legal and Compliance, Technology, and Finance
- 3-5 years experience in Banking & Finance, preferably in the Asset Management space
- Familiar with the Swiss and European regulatory regime applicable to Financial Institutions (eg. MiFID II, AIFMD, GDPR, PSD2, etc.)
- Passionate about Crypto & Blockchain, ideally with some experience in Fintechs
- Proficient experience creating and maintaining information in Google Suite Products (Slides, Sheets, etc.)
- Risk (CRM, PRMIA) and Audit qualifications highly advantageous
- Strong process, agile mindset and solutions driven
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.