OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City or San Francisco for the majority of our opportunities.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Operations Lead to join our Recruiting team. In this role, you’ll work with Recruiting to help improve processes and look for operational & program efficiencies. The ideal candidate will help support our recruiting platform and systems, reporting and metrics, training, employment branding, and other critical recruiting initiatives. This role will report to the Head of Recruiting and will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure all recruiting solutions are effectively communicated and successfully adopted.
- Support all recruiting systems and operations—driving implementation, maintenance, and adoption
- Be the first point of contact for all recruiting tools, escalating any issues, as needed, to appropriate vendors or internal partners
- Facilitate recruitment training, support recruiting systems onboarding, and serve as the systems and process expert across recruiting
- Develop and provide documentation and resources to internal partners regarding recruiting systems and process changes
- Drive reporting and data analysis to monitor recruiting success metrics
- Lead ongoing improvement of the recruiter, candidate, and hiring manager experience—creating new solutions and technology and suggesting possible paths for improvement
- Partner with Head of Recruiting and VP of Operations to audit systems, software, and processes to ensure data integrity and provide access to appropriate parties
- Participate in other recruiting initiatives and special projects as needed, including referral drives, diversity programs, employment branding, hiring manager/candidate satisfaction surveys, etc.
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting operations experience required, preferably some experience working in quickly growing startups
- Previous experience with ATS systems, Lever preferred
- Strong understanding of recruiting media platforms (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.)
- Experience evaluating recruiting processes and providing recommendations on process improvements
- Strong level of expertise around analytics, data, and metrics
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience with analyzing and interpreting recruitment data
- Collaborative work style and ability to develop and maintain key partnerships across Recruiting and HR
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.