As the Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the full-cycle recruiting efforts for Astar Network and/or Startale Labs. You will have a dual responsibility as both a hiring manager and a talent acquisition manager. You will work closely with managers of each department/entity to understand their hiring needs, develop recruiting strategies, and identify top talent not only in the blockchain industry and web3 technology but also in the entire tech industry and execute them by yourself. The company currently doesn’t have a recruitment team, therefore, you will be the only one working in this area. You will be expected to execute the entire recruitment process by yourself and may need to create a recruitment team in the future.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies and workflows to attract top talent both in the web2 and web3 technology industry.
- Identify and assess the need for new hires within the organization and work on filling open positions
- Source and identify potential candidates through various channels such as job boards, social media, web3 technology communities, and professional networks
- Screen resumes, conduct initial interviews and assess candidates’ qualifications, skills, and fit for the organization
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with team managers and candidates
- Make hiring decisions and assess the performance of new hires within the organization
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all recruiting activity in our applicant tracking system
- Participate in networking events, web3 tech conferences, job fairs and other recruiting events to build relationships with potential candidates
- Create and manage the recruitment budget, process, and timelines
- Continuously review and improve recruiting processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices in recruiting and talent acquisition
- Provide regular reports and metrics to the Founder/COO on recruiting activity and progress
- Create a recruitment team in the future
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting, with a focus on the internet technology industry
- Strong understanding of the blockchain and web3 technology industry and current market trends
- Proven ability to source and identify top talent through various recruiting channels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting technologies
- Must be a self-learner and hard worker
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Native or Fluent English.
- Understand Polkadot and its ecosystem.
- Understand Web Assembly.
- Experience in scaling from 30 to 100+.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup in blockchain.
- A solid understanding of relevant blockchain technology and communities is highly preferred.
- Native Japanese
If you are passionate about the blockchain and web3 technology industry and have a track record of leading and managing successful recruiting efforts, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team.
Astar Network – The Future of Smart Contracts for Multichain.
Astar Network supports the building of dApps with EVM and WASM smart contracts and offers developers true interoperability, with cross-consensus messaging (XCM) and cross-virtual machine (XVM). We are made by developers and for developers. Astar’s unique Build2Earn model empowers developers to get paid through a dApp staking mechanism for the code they write and dApps they build.
Besides being a true supporter of Gavin Woods’s vision and building on Substrate from the early days. Astar received the most Web3 grants in the Polkadot ecosystem with a total of 7. Our team came together because of a deep desire to build the foundations and innovation for Web3.0. Our team includes some leading blockchain innovators, Substrate and Rust developers, full-stack dApp developers, and economists.
These values, therefore, shape the community we are building in the Astar vision. It is fuelled by the wants and needs of the people making Web3.0, which includes the basic needs of all humans:
- Inclusion, Care, Trust, & Respect
- Guidance and Support
- Friendship, Community, Real Relationships
What We Have Achieved
Astar’s vibrant ecosystem has become Polkadot’s leading Parachain globally, supported by all major exchanges and Tier 1 VCs. Astar offers the flexibility of all Ethereum and WASM toolings for developers to start building their dApps. To accelerate growth on Polkadot and Kusama Networks, Astar Space Labs offers an Incubation Hub for top dApps.
Current Investors Include Binance, Houbi, Hypersphere Ventures, Gumi Cryptos, Polychain Capital, TRGC, IOSG Ventures, Hashkey, Digital Strategies, Longhash, Scytale, Fenbushi, DFG, Alchemy Ventures, GSR, Injective, Coinbase Ventures, Crypto.com Capital, Alameda Research, KR1, OKX Ventures, Sub0 Capital, GSR, Gavin Wood.
Mission & Action Principles
Shape the New World by Connecting the Dots, Blockchains, and People.
> The world is becoming ever more complex, and uncertainty is abundant. Existing models have become obsolete, and the need for a transparent and open society is indisputable. We stand at the edge of global capitalism and can provide a modern solution to help shape and form a new world. We are here to create a legendary product that will be handed down to the next generation. We will make it happen by connecting the dots, blockchains, and people.
Shine Like A Star
> Today, we make history. We question the status quo, fail well, and experience constant changes to create new, meaningful values. We exert relentless effort to achieve our sky-high dreams and more.
> Your contribution should bring value to the whole team, product and ecosystem. Astar needs you to be an “executor”, meaning a person who can self-motivate, work independently, and grow the network in essential ways. You take ownership of your commitments and achievements.
Open & Transparency
> We must rigorously communicate, and exchange ideas and thoughts, as this will gradually build trust and pride. Transparency embodies honesty, and open mindsets will lead to innovation. We will accept responsibility for our actions, and all have a stake in the outcomes we produce as a team.
- Join one of the most significant upcoming launches in the blockchain industry.
- Join an extremely high-performing team.
- Competitive compensation and token option.
- Collaborative, transparent, and empowering work culture.
- Flexible work time.
- Meaningful work in creating better technologies for a fairer future.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.