The team at Parity builds core infrastructure to power a better internet. We do this by innovating in and fostering the open source ecosystem surrounding blockchain development, also known as Web 3.0.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers to create the next wave of better products and services that respect the freedom and data of individuals. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society for our future.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to become a core member of our Talent Acquisition Team. In this position, you’d support a subset of our 8 existing Recruiters in providing a charming and efficient experience to candidates. If you have great communications skills, attention-to-detail and have fantastic partnership skills, we want you on our team!
Location: Ideally located in or able to travel to Berlin, DE, Lisbon, PT, UK, or EU a few times a year (our entire recruiting team is located in Europe / UK)
- Manage the candidate journey – partnering with Recruiters including communicating interview details to candidates, ensuring that they have all necessary information in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers to schedule all aspects of the recruiting process: phone screens, onsite interviews, interview debrief meetings, etc. Make travel arrangements for candidates as necessary, as well as process any candidate reimbursements.
- Work cross-functionally and across multiple levels to build a world class candidate experience
- Have a commitment to getting things done timely and going above and beyond daily tasks
- Update and maintain accurate candidate records in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse currently)
- Strive to improve processes and provide suggestions and proposals where necessary
- Manage parts of hiring reporting and assist in improving how we present our data
- Previous experience supporting a recruiting team in a scale-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and empathy
- Having a transparent and reliable system for organizing workload and communications
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of competing requests, from internal and external stakeholders
- Solution-oriented problem-solving skills
- Confidence, openness, and enthusiasm to propose changes to processes
We offer all who join us:
- Competitive compensation packages
- A very flat hierarchy with lots of autonomy and high levels of personal responsibility designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Regular team and company retreats (subject to current pandemic restrictions for the health of our contributors and teams)
- The opportunity to relocate to Berlin, Germany, or Lisbon, Portugal
- Remote-friendly environment with flexible working hours
For those that join us in Germany, Portugal, the U.K., or who are willing to relocate:
- A work laptop (macOS or Linux-based), as well as office/home office equipment
- A generous learning and development budget which you can use to attend conferences or skills courses of your choosing.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.