Stardust is powering the Metaverse with an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We’re building the future of gaming – and we don’t say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We’re developing cross-chain technology to power new gamer-first economies through a SaaS-style offering and looking for individuals who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
We’ve just raised our Series A and are growing quickly, join our team and build the future, not just witness it.
The recruiting coordinator will own the whole coordination process and will play a critical role in our hiring velocity, driving process innovation. In addition to mentorship and development in their career path, this person will add to our growing collaborative and inclusive culture.
- Work directly with candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams to schedule high priority interviews in a timely manner
- Manage all facets of Lever, our applicant tracking system, ensuring data integrity is maintained for interviewing velocity and pipeline reporting
- Provide a human-centric interviewing experience by updating and guiding candidates through next steps and status updates
- Facilitate all virtual onsites using Zoom & Google Meets; ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels
- Collaborate with recruiting and hiring team members to improve processes
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or coordination support role
- Experience with Lever or another established applicant tracking system (ie. Greenhouse)
- Proactive self-starter, operating with a high sense of urgency
- Highly organized with creative problem solving skills
- A champion of the candidate experience
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.