About Drift Labs
Drift is a leading derivatives DEX building perpetual swaps on Solana. Our mission is to bring state-of-the-art trader-centric experience from centralized exchanges on-chain. We’re a team of experienced traders and builders from DeFi and traditional finance working together to make this a reality.
Within five months of launching, we have:
- Hit $10B in cumulative volume traded;
- Achieved over $50M in trader open interest with $13M in collateral vault balance;
- Launched 21 trading markets.
Drift is looking for a Quantitative Trader to be a core member of our research team to build, scale, maintain, and spearhead the development of trading strategies.
- Build, test and optimize quantitative models for market making, trading, hedging and arbitraging activities on Drift
- Work with a team of experienced quantitative traders to manage a portfolio of market making and quantitative strategies
- Operate automated, latency-sensitive trading systems
- Monitor the systems’ executions and open positions
- Adjust system parameters based on market conditions and current risk
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, ideally within trading/crypto
- Passion for DeFi and crypto, including a deep understanding of AMMs while proactively engaging in new developments
- Proficient in Python. Knowledge in any other programming language is a plus
- Strong experience in ML modelling and applying ML approaches to trading
- Proven track record trading in cryptocurrency markets
- Working experience in any financial exchange would be highly desirable
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with a high attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Experience with any blockchain at the protocol level
- Understanding of perpetual futures, options, margin trading and derivatives products
- Familiarity with the Solana blockchain and building applications on Solana
- Experience in data visualization frameworks
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline
Drift’s Development Stack
- Frontend: Typescript + React
- Smart Contracts: Rust (using Anchor framework)
- Backend: MySQL
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Remote first – work from anywhere
- International team meets
- Stipend for technology related costs
Drift is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. All aspects of employment are based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter driftprotocol.notion.site.