This is a newly created position for someone who is passionate about data on Blockchains, DeFi, financial products, and who can contribute quantitatively to new data products to drive adoption. In this role, you’ll be the go-to person to evaluate price aggregation methodologies, develop novel data products, analyze large sets of on-chain and off-chain data and backtest different valuation approaches.. You will closely collaborate with leading DeFi projects and across Chainlink to improve quality of pricing data and deliver novel data products. We want you to take a leading role in choosing what data sources are implemented into our systems, effectively making the leading data products used across the DeFi/smart contract industry. As the first financial engineer in the team, your work will have a significant impact across the DeFi space, and you will play a critical role in how we scale the data product function.
- Evaluate and influence aggregation methodologies to produce reliable prices for digital assets
- Research, propose and test pricing methodologies for illiquid assets
- Actively engage with data product users to collect detailed requirements for indices and indicators to turn into data products for the DeFi / CeFi communities
- Deep knowledge of benchmark and indexing methodologies, and benchmark quality design within capital markets and/or crypto
- Engineer background (Python, R) & understanding financial data
- Strong quantitative (including statistical analysis) background
- Experience with pricing methodologies for liquid and illiquid assets
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team
- Experience with DeFi protocols
- Portfolio design
- Agent based modelling
Python, SQL, R, Solidity
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.