CoinStats‘ vision is to become the frontpage of crypto.
The platform allows users to track and manage all their crypto assets in one place. A leader in the crypto portfolio management category, CoinStats currently has 1.2+ million monthly active users.
CoinStats currently supports 300+ wallets and exchanges, the most number of connections of all competitors, enabling users to freely explore the ecosystem. CoinStats DeFi Wallet is the most convenient way to track, buy, swap, and earn on CeFi, DeFi & NFT holdings.
To realize its big vision, the platform is constantly expanding its functionality. In 2022, CoinStats Rewards and CoinStats Earn were launched. The former empowers users to get exclusive rewards while exploring CoinStats, while the latter lets them earn on their crypto. The most exciting recent release was CoinStats Midas: This smart alert system monitors the best-performing wallets and notifies users when an NFT collection’s likelihood to rally increases.
Already a team of 60 enthusiastic professionals, CoinStats team is growing at an impressive rate. We’re in the process of building a strong team to turn CoinStats into a billion-dollar company and turn our overarching vision into reality. Are you in for the ride? 🦄
CoinStats in numbers:
📱 1,200,000 monthly active users
💸 Total of $4.4 million of funding
📈 500,000+ Exchange Accounts Connected
📊 100 Million Transactions and Trades
As a Quality Engineer at CoinStats you will have a chance to get both Manual and Automated Testing experience.
- Review project specifications and requirements for Backend development.
- Actively participate in agile meetings with product management and development team to ensure the backend system meets quality standards.
- Create detailed test approaches and test cases for backend APIs as well as execute tests according to them using testing tools such as Postman and JEST.
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved to ensure the overall functionality of the system is not impacted.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- 1+ year of experience in testing complex applications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus.
- Experience using Postman or any similar framework to test APIs.
- Proven related experience and/or training in a quality related discipline.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Values That Make Us The Best Place to Work
Creating the best version of yourself
Every day is an opportunity to walk toward a better – more compassionate, knowledgeable, and inventive – version of one’s self.
Thinking upfront & aiming big
We aren’t afraid of dreaming big and are determined to make those dreams a reality. For us, there’s no mountain high enough.
Being in the know about crypto
The crypto world is still new and ever-changing, and there is an endless supply of innovative projects and features to keep an eye on.
Transparency & open communication
We value openness and transparency at all levels of interaction. It creates a warm and productive atmosphere for all ideas and thoughts.
Giving back to the community
There is nothing as powerful and beautiful as the sense of belonging to ideas and causes bigger than one’s self. We’re always there for each other!
CoinStats is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CoinStats is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other protected classes under the law.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.smartrecruiters.com.