- Review software requirements and prepare test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability
- Analyzing test results on database/system impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the team
- Interacting with clients/teams to understand product requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field.
- Good understanding of blockchain technology or Web3
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Can design and write test scripts/cases/scenarios.
- Can execute both manual and automated tests
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Can communicate in English in both written and speaking
- Generate reports on all aspects of software testing
- Cooperate within the team as well as other teams to deliver the best software solutions
- Hybrid work
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Mental wellness service
- Annual health check
- Laptop and other equipments
- Grab transportation credits
- Free snacks & drinks (At the office)
- Weekly massage (At the office)
- Yoga class (At the office)
- Education allowance
- Performance bonus
- Vacation leaves
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.