Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology power houses of the industry.
At Blockstream, we’re building solutions on Bitcoin that will disrupt the existing financial system. We imagine a world where individuals and businesses can easily access a global, permissionless system to secure their money, use it every day, and invest it or put it to work. In pursuit of our expansive vision, we’ve built a full stack of innovative products on top of the Bitcoin protocol, from layer 2 projects like Liquid and Core Lightning, to end user software and hardware wallets like Green and Jade. Our brand stands for innovation in the Bitcoin community, and we’re growing our team to accelerate the future. Come join us in our mission!
As our test engineer, you will perform manual tests on our apps, making sure they satisfy functional requirements. Your objectives are organizing test plans according to requirements, conduct tests, and report outcomes. You will be part of a dynamic and distributed team and will have the chance to deeply understand the open-source development software lifecycle and bitcoin-related software.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate in the design of test plans for new features and releases
- Triage reported defects, verify and reproduce regressions
- Document bug reports and update according to different phases of issues lifecycle
- Coordination with team members on the organization and execution of testing activities
- Manual tests on mobile apps (Android, iOS) and desktop apps on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Monitor GitHub issue trackers and support channels for new bug reports, reproduce issues reported by users and report outcomes to the team
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- Experience with Git
- Demonstrated experience with command line tools
- Demonstrated experience with Linux
Nice To Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bitcoin experience as user
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.