The Mimo Protocol is a decentralized price-stable token issuance protocol on multiple blockchains. We’ve built a fully decentralized Euro stablecoin (PAR), and we’re building apps and smart contracts to provide simple, and usable tools for regular consumers to access and manage crypto and non-crypto assets.
We’re working with regulated entities in Europe, have sound development practices, contribute to Open Source, provide state of the art hardware and pay competitive salaries and benefits with flexible working hours. We can also sponsor equipment to enhance home office setup for remote teams.
Our management structure is relatively flat so you can expect to have some impact in any of the positions we’re opening. You will join the blockchain team focusing on the platform and its expansion, working directly with the CTO.
If you are passionate about DeFi, a team player and eager to learn new things in a challenging environment, we would love to have you in our team.
We are looking for a full-time QA Engineer.
- Work closely with product and engineering team, review requirements and develop test strategies
- Work on test analysis, test execution, and control project quality risks
- Discover product errors, track and locate bugs, and assist development engineers to solve problems
- Monitor newly released features and continually add tests for the features
- Perform functional/ system/ regression testing and submit comprehensive report
- Consistently plan to review and upgrade to improve our testing infrastructure
- Learn and promote the use of new testing techniques and tools as well as build and maintain a testing environment for the product.
We need you to have:
- Minimum 3 years of QA/ test engineering experience
- Professional proficiency in English
- Must be able to work independently
- Familiar with automated testing frameworks or tools; including UI and interface automated testing, performance testing, and security testing
- Experience in software architecture and software deployment
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy within a collaboratively minded team
- Location: possibility to be onsite in Zurich/Vaduz, Dubai, Singapore (can also discuss visas) or fully Remote, the choice is yours!
- Home office setup sponsored
- Flexible hours, we focus on results
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.