What is t3rn?
t3rn is a hosting platform for smart contracts, that enables trustless, interoperable execution and composable collaboration. Initially developed through the Web3 Foundation grants program, t3rn delivered a full proof of concept, before joining the Substrate Builders Program.
t3rn was created to address some of the core issues in blockchain technology, namely interoperability and how open-source software rewards contributors. t3rn will bring full smart contract interoperability to Polkadot and beyond, as well create an ecosystem that rewards developers based on how widely used their open-source contributions are.
We believe in trust-free collaboration. We are building an open, decentralized and community driven protocol for smart contract hosting and execution, where businesses and developers share solutions and grow the network’s value exponentially.
t3rn Web3 Foundation Grant statement
t3rn initial backers
t3rn second grant
- Own the testing strategy
- Support the creation of E2E test environment
- Conduct analyses on tests
- Automate test generation, ensuring hard-fork or network upgrades don’t break our integrations
- Work closely with the development team to prioritise testing motivated activities
- Systematically try to break our blockchain, finding bugs, exploits, and logic errors
- Take ownership of e2e testing especially with new integrations, forks, etc
- Benchmark and quantify our blockchains performance under real-world usage, creating an automatic performance test harness
- Understanding of various types of testing, e.g black-box & performance testing
- Experience with Cucumber.io
- At least a couple of years of experience in this role or similar (Software Developer in Test, QA Automation)
- Understanding of automated processes
- Experience with GIT (Github), Docker
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with building maintainable and well documented codebases
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- You’re excited about web3 and blockchain
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.