Site peaqnetwork Peaq
The role and a bit about us
The role presents an opportunity to become an integral part of our Tech Team with plenty of room to perform and grow.
We are seeking a QA Automation engineer position responsible for working on exciting projects and technologies with like-minded people.
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact. We’re transforming the corporate-controlled Internet of Things into a people-powered Economy of Things, positively shaping our collective future in the process. Check out our vision deck to learn more about our ‘why’.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you.
Things you will do
- Manual testing of several products.
- Setting up a test automation process from scratch for several projects.
- Working independently in a small team with 1-2 developers, a product manager and designers.
- Working in a team with QA engineers to create test documentation, e2e testing of products.
- Being able to analyze business requirements and contribute to the product development process (UX flows, missing connections, dependencies, etc).
- Being involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle, working closely on planning, testing, documentation etc.
What you bring to the table
- 2-3 years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer, preferably from the start of automation in a project.
- Experienced in any automated testing frameworks, preferably Cucumber, Selenium, Playwright.
- Knowledge of any programming languages.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Attention to detail – being detail oriented is required as you will test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of blockchain.
- Idea about Substrate.
- Perform multiple types of black-box, white-box, and grey-box testing including functional, system, end-to-end, load testing, performance testing, data integrity, smoke, regression, and Ad -hoc testing.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- A warm and open culture at an international organization with team members coming from all four corners of the globe.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams are made of missionaries, not mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots (yet).
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to working with you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter join.com.