We are seeking a core protocol engineer to help implement the Subspace Network, a radically decentralized, next-generation blockchain written in Rust, using the Substrate framework. Subspace employs a novel proof-of-storage consensus algorithm and a decoupled execution framework, which allows it to scale far beyond existing blockchains, without sacrificing security or decentralization. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a globally distributed team. To learn more visit our website and read the technical whitepaper.
- Become a leading contributor and core maintainer of the Subspace Network
- Implement a series of novel consensus, execution, and scalability proposals
- Maintain the highest standards of distributed open-source software development including modular design, comprehensive testing, proper documentation, and responsive support.
- Experience with current blockchain technologies and landscape
- Theoretical background in distributed systems, such as consensus algorithms, as well as cryptographic fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of a modern systems programming language, such as Rust, C++, or Go and willing to learn Rust.
- Experience working with large open-source codebases
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the Rust language and its ecosystem
- Familiarity with Substrate and the Polkadot ecosystem
- Experience implementing blockchain consensus protocols
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and Web3 technologies
- A remote work environment with a high degree of autonomy and agency
- You will play a critical role in implementing a new layer one blockchain
- Salary and options befitting an early hire at a venture-backed startup
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.