We’re looking for an experienced systems software engineer versed in applied cryptography, peer-to-peer networks, distributed systems, open source software, and cryptocurrency protocols. This includes working on lnd and neutrino, conducting novel cryptocurrency research, contributing to the design of BOLT specifications, and helping create the next generation of smart contract applications on Bitcoin.
An ideal candidate would have a strong passion for Bitcoin and a desire to make using Bitcoin cheap, fast, and simple for everyone.
– Design and implement core Lightning Network (LN) protocols and algorithms
– Contribute to mission critical peer-to-peer cryptocurrency daemons written in Go
– Collaborate with the greater team on the research and design of future iterations of LN
– Participate in issue triage and code review of open source contributions to our various repos
– Communicate with the wider community and industry about our software and technology
– Strong engineering background with solid programming skills
– Experience in Go desired, C or C++ relevant as well
– Thorough understanding of the principles of distributed systems and peer-to-peer networking
– Solid engineering practices and processes, such as testing methodology and documentation
– Experience with Bitcoin, cryptography, and/or financial software
– Prior contributions to crypto protocols and open source software collaboration preferred
– Quick learner, geared towards implementation
– Eager to develop new skills and willing to take ownership of projects
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.