Site MantaNetwork Manta Network
- Organize various aspects of the sprint team deliverables including planning and execution
- Perform tasks including reading specifications, analyzing documents, creating project plans, determining project timelines within sprint cycles, creating milestones, roadmaps, creating tasks, and setting priorities
- Facilitate effective collaboration with team members, stakeholders, and other project managers
- Act as the main point of contact for status updates, requirements and priorities. Maintain a high level of transparency, thorough communication & documentation using tools such as Discord and Notion Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions that are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Address project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic requirements to keep overall operations running at high performance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the projects and products.
- 2+ years experience in a project management/Scrum role
- Experience managing technical front/back-end software projects
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum etc.
- High level of organization to manage a remote workforce
- Excellent communication both in written and oral formats, with a specific ability to author and communicate project plans and documentation
- Strong presenting skills for high-level readouts for senior management
- Strong knowledge of project management software i.e. Notion, Google Drive
- A passion for blockchain technology, and/or the future of Web3 Scrum Masters Certification or Project Management Certification is highly desirable i.e. CSM, CAPM or PMP
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.