Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead our development team and manage our ambitious product roadmap.
As Project Manager, you will bring effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills to support the agile development process and delivery of our blockchain products, tools, and services.
Working closely with our Leadership team, you will help determine our development priorities and oversee their release schedule and timelines in alignment with company strategy.
A proactive problem-solver, you will identify and resolve blockers, and align resources. You will write user stories, manage the backlog, and coach team members, ultimately helping create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
What You’ll Do
- Implement and maintain the Agile process for Enjin’s Development and connected teams
- Work closely with the Executive team to determine development roadmap and priorities
- Coordinate specs, sprints, team meetings, and stand-ups to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Provide coaching and mentoring of agile values, principles, and best practices
- Help team members create effective user stories and break down those stories into sub-tasks
- Facilitate regular code reviews and development team audits to ensure quality and productivity
- Coordinate process and release management with the Operations, Quality Assurance, and Marketing teams, including testing plans, release tasks, follow-up, and release communications
- Actively track and resolve blockers to ensure product and feature releases are delivered within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters
- Adapt project scope, schedules, and resources as required in response to emerging requirements and risks
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of project management experience or in a similar software project management role
- Strong understanding of blockchain technologies desired
- Previous experience in related project management roles as a Product Owner and/or Software Developer
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that will ensure clarity, understanding, and alignment across teams
- Experience with negotiating prioritization between product owners and stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with distributed global teams
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter enjin.io.