What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
As a Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for the design & implementation of various company-wide cultural & growth programs for Polygon. You will be working closely with the Technology senior leadership, People leadership, operations & the entire technology community in making Polygon the best tech company to work for.
To succeed as a Program Coordinator, you need the ability to multitask, plan, organize, and collaborate. Program Coordinators prioritize a wide variety of requests with opposing deadlines and limited resources. Timely decision-making and prioritization are critical to making sure everything runs smoothly. This position also requires significant collaboration and excellent stakeholder management skills. You need to know how to clarify decision accountability and effectively communicate requests and assignments, including getting team members to meet deadlines and following up when they don’t, pushing back on unrealistic demands, and making sure everyone is satisfied with the project progress.
What you need to succeed:
- Responsible for drafting and sending Monthly/Quarterly/Half/Annual stakeholder & leadership comms.
- Set and make sure a communication cadence to keep all stakeholders updated on progress
- Create high-impact materials for any audience, in Presentation or Documentation format, reducing sophisticated or complicated information into concise messages and using knowledge of partners’ agendas to ensure maximum engagement.
- Be the main point of contact and facilitate communication between cross-functional teams (engineering, product, growth, marketing, Operations, etc) for cross-functional programs
- 3+ years proven ability in Project/Program/BizOps coordination.
- Experience working in a large, complex, fast paced organization.
- Proficiency in G Suite products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Exceptional partner management and relationship building skills.
- Planner, collaborator & communicator with excellent organization skills who can distill sophisticated, cross-functional dependencies into simple calendar timelines to drive execution.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.