We’re like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com – the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the world’s best teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since we’re looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world’s first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
Due to continued growth, we’re now looking to recruit a highly motivated, intelligent, and energetic Product Owner to guide the development of our Platforms. Passion and knowledge of sports and crypto industries are great assets that will help you excel in this role.
Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, you will be working closely with our development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release. The PO is responsible for the design, usability, quality and delivery of a product or feature, and as the key decision maker of priorities, design, and works, you will ensure that all stakeholders are aligned to each stage of the development lifecycle. Finally, you understand both the engineering and business side of the product release and ultimately are responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
- As emphasized in the Agile manifesto, the Product Owner must master the “art of simplicity and prioritization” to optimize the per hour spent on each of the user-stories by a Scrum team and minimize the amount of work not done.
- Passionate about sports and/or crypto industries. Strong understanding and interest in the technology trends, exciting new features, and innovative ideas within the mobile development world.
- Well aware of the phases of development. Capable to share and communicate feedback effectively leading the team to a successful path.
- Full understanding of Agile methodology, with the capability to implement changes in a timely manner. Must attend Team-Agile rituals from Sprint planning or daily Scrum to Refinement and Retrospective meetings.
- Enjoys building strong relationships with stakeholders and the team to achieve the best outcome possible
- Product owner’s duty is to facilitate and make achievable go-to-market goals done at marketing or sales level.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate with Technical lead to translate business requirements into user stories, that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint, for the development teams to implement.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development team.
- Make sure to gather all the materials required by the development team to proceed (wireframes/designs/assets/documentation) from the different stakeholders and to deliver those along with specifications.
- Maintain the Product Backlog due to the on-going nature of the job.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Inspire and motivate the development team to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ensure that the development team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Must continuously engage the customer and stakeholders to ensure the Team is building the right product and therefore delivering the ROI expected.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product.
- Writing new user stories.
- Splitting user stories which are too big.
- Specifying acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Refining the product backlog.
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product regularly.
- Giving feedback to the development team.
- Participating in Scrum meetings.
- Helping the team to continuously improve their process.
- Continuing to learn about everything Agile.
- Playing with the product.
- Measuring progress.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work for a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
Our interview phase is a 3-step process where you’ll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too.
From HR right through to your team lead, we need this process to work both ways: It’s not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the world’s best teams? Are you happy to try, fail and bounce back? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?
We’ve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all – flexibility.
Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, we’ll gain you.
Are you ready?
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter chiliz.bamboohr.com.