As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Product Marketing Team
Kraken is scaling the product marketing org to match our increasing breadth of new, charismatic products and rapidly expanding customer base. You will be our current customer’s voice and advocate as you work cross-functionally with product, brand, design, engineering, and customer engagement. We are building the strongest product marketing practice in tech. We operate at the unique intersection of fintech, crypto, and marketing. We focus on quality in our storytelling and we are thoughtful and calculated with our big bets. Join our 🚀 before we take off!
About the Role
We’re looking for a Product Marketer who will bring Kraken and crypto to the world. Using your deep understanding of the latest crypto products and trends, you’ll create and execute the strategies that bring these products to market. You’ll build better understanding behind the motivations, needs, and opportunities for our clients with products that span DeFi, staking, NFTs, and more. You’ll also advise key stakeholders and tell the stories behind our products in partnership with product management, marketing, legal, compliance, Client Engagement, and other teams on our go-to-market strategy for new crypto products, features, and services.
This is a fully remote role and we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Plan and execute go-to-market strategies for leading-edge crypto products, features, enhancements, and token listings by forming the positioning and messaging
• Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
• Conduct and coordinate quantitative and qualitative inbound marketing research efforts to empathize and confirm what our target clients love and need most from Kraken
• Plan lifecycle marketing and retention, resurrection, and retargeting campaigns for our current client base to help steer their journey and discover new products
• Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals
• Keep an astronaut’s mindset: pivot from the micro-details on the ground up to the bigger picture macro view and back down again
• Use sound product sense in marketing every day: identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, and how we can scale and automate
• Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
What You Need To Have
• You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in product marketing
• You’ll need a deep understanding of complex crypto products and the competitive landscape, including DeFi, staking, parachain auctions, and NFTs
• You’re a concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
• You have experience with multiple marketing channels and a history of focusing on the right message for the right customer on the right channel (at the right time!)
• You’re an ally to product managers and other marketers, often volunteering to test alphas/betas, lead inbound customer research, and seek diverse perspectives
• You’re the antithesis of a lone wolf: you clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
• You’ve got a couple of moonshot ideas for transforming marketing in crypto
• You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
Location Tagging: #CANADA #US #EU #LI-Remote #LI-AM1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.