Site Fuse_network Fuse
Who are we?
Charge is a blockchain API platform that empowers business owners and developers with easy access to Web3-powered payments. This unlocks meaningful payment superpowers that are not available in the existing financial system:
As a Marketing Specialist with Charge, you’ll play an important role in daily management for the marketing function and in helping us build our marketing strategy. You’ll have responsibility across the entire lifecycle of marketing activity; ranging from planning to campaign development, to content creation, to PR strategy, and beyond. This is a role for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with a wide skill set and an exceptional strategic sense of what it takes to establish a strong brand and build a large and empowered community.
– fast, low-cost & secure borderless transactions
– easy customer loyalty programs with micropayments and microlending
– programmable financial systems with custom token creation
– white-label mobile wallet with frictionless UX for the end-users
– managing custodial and non-custodial user accounts
– Assist with coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns, including creating engaging content that will attract the right audience
– Manage marketing initiatives and communications across all channels: web, social, blog, email, etc.
– Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs and report to senior management on campaign effectiveness
– Be responsible for the regular web content updates and check content for accuracy and consistency
– Manage a content calendar, and establish marketing processes in order to manage ongoing campaigns and ensure timely publication of announcements
– Form and manage partnerships with existed and potential projects and partners, coordinate messaging and push marketing campaigns
– Manage, grow and support our Telegram community of professionals
– Identify opportunities for new market reach and expanding market shares
– Support senior management by conducting market research, monitoring industry trends and customer behaviours, helping identify target audiences
– 1-3 years of experience in PR, content marketing, and/or brand communications, preferably in a fast-growing tech company
– Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills
– Foundational digital product marketing experience and campaign management experience
– Experience with social media marketing on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
– Familiarity with analytics and marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
– Knowledge of SEO and keyword research
– Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns to inform, engage and motivate
– Strong B2B relationship management skills
– Creative and strategic, with the ability to develop compelling narratives.
Crypto industry knowledge is a huge plus!
This is a fast-paced environment with periods of accelerated growth which require concentration and commitment which is rewarded with an attractive salary and token allocation.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter fuse.freshteam.com.