Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.
We are looking for an innovative, empathetic, and productive person who is excited about building the next generation of crypto startups, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Pagoda is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2022 in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us
About The Role:
Pagoda is looking for a Product Marketing Lead to take ownership of the positioning, messaging, and branding of our product suite.
As the company’s first product marketing manager, you must have a proven track record of effectively bringing new products to market, driving monetization strategies, and serving as a voice of your customers. Your role is a mix of strategy and on-the-ground execution. You’ll be taking over as much of that responsibility as you can handle and as fast as you can learn. This is a senior role. You’ll report to the Head of Developer Relations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead and execute the go-to-market strategy for Pagoda’s product suite
- Research and refine Pagoda’s customer personas
- Inform and refine Pagoda’s monetization strategies
- Serve as the internal voice of Pagoda’s customers and the external voice of Pagoda’s products
- Define and collaborate in the creation of needed go-to-market processes
- Engage in all stages of a product’s lifecycle and drive product development
- Effectively manage multiple projects and navigate change with ease
- Work closely with Product, Developer Relations, Engineering and other cross-functional teams to operationalize recommendations
- Identify, analyze, and maintain product adoption metrics
What We’re Looking For:
- Exceptional intelligence and breadth of business knowledge and high EQ
- Ideally you’ll have 8+ years of SaaS product marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in the following:
- Outstanding technical, business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Stellar attention to detail and process orientation
- Demonstrated passion for the blockchain/crypto space
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly scaling startup environment/thrive amidst rapid change
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work well with others
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
We’d Love If You Have:
- Experience with monetization practices and strategies
Ideal Location For This Role:
This is a fully remote role.
Our Values at Pagoda
Innovate and deliver—so our customers can build.We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
Focus precious time and energy on what matters.We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
Favor ownership, agency and action.Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
Work as a team of empathetic humans.We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
Never break trust.Integrity is rare—and valuable—in this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.