Site Open Zeppelin
Founded in 2015 with the mission to protect the open economy, OpenZeppelin is the world leader in securing blockchain applications and smart contracts.
Its bedrock open source Contract Libraries are a public good and industry standard for smart contract development.
OpenZeppelin’s professional expertise, unified with the Defender developer security platform, integrates through clients’ development lifecycles, so teams can plan, code, audit, deploy and operate projects faster and more safely.
The Product Team ❤️
Our product team is responsible for the strategy, planning, launch, and adoption of the different OpenZeppelin products. This role will be focused on adoption and helping developers thrive using the full OpenZeppelin stack. It will require experience and skills in go-to-market, product marketing, and developer relations, as well as product management.
The Product team works closely with all the functions in order to achieve our goal of protecting the open economy by enabling developers and companies to securely code, audit, deploy, and operate smart contracts. We put a strong emphasis on user experience and analytics, and we love to experiment!
What you’ll be doing
- Craft and execute the product vision to make OpenZeppelin’s products complementary to each other.
- Design and ship the OpenZeppelin Contracts roadmap for investments in Solidity, Cairo, and the future, including managing OpenZeppelin’s partnerships and ecosystem strategy.
- Ship open source products, templates, libraries, and prototypes at a high velocity with the Contracts engineering team and Developer Relations.
- Identify and prioritize products that grow the ecosystem and empower more developers to build compelling smart contract applications using Contracts and Defender.
- Develop and execute a cohesive marketing strategy for the full OpenZeppelin stack.
- Live and breathe the customer experience by talking to our users every day, researching the smart contract development market, and incorporating learnings into the product and marketing strategy.
- Define and maintain metrics and counter metrics to determine the success of our ecosystem products and marketing efforts
- Hands-on and practical experience of at least 5 years as a Product Manager and/or Product Marketing Manager.
- Been in the market already as a professional or hobbyist, spending time each day understanding web3 and smart contract applications, including technical details.
- Shipped products to millions of users and/or thousands of developers, and your track record shows a keen sense of design and painstaking attention to detail.
- Worked in an organization that delivers multiple products, and you’ve designed complementary offerings. You’ve seen these products go from zero to wide adoption.
- Communication skills, able to write about complex topics accurately, precisely, and simply for millions of readers to consume.
- A team player attitude and you know that producing great results takes a team. You defend your decisions but welcome feedback and are able to work collaboratively in a distributed team.
- High self-motivation, able to make decisions and relish owning the journey of your work from concept through to use by our customers.
Nice to have
- Experience in security software products.
- Working in a startup.
- Experience managing Web3 products.
The interview process takes place on Zoom and will consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter Call (45 mins)
- Team Interview (45 mins)
- Hiring Manager Call (45 mins)
- Leadership Interview (30 mins)
- Reference checks
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
Please note: Always refer to OpenZeppelin’s official job page for the most accurate information about our open roles, as we have seen multiple third party job sites posting inaccurate information.
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.openzeppelin.com.