Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps, and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network – Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise, Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of order book efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What will you achieve?
- You’ll own and lead product initiatives and work closely with cross-functional teams to explore and validate user needs to build best-in-class trading and developer experiences.
- You’ll collaborate with development teams to identify technical bottlenecks and feasible approaches to drive the creation of new features and products within time constraints.
- You’ll develop concise product specifications that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements.
- You’ll utilize data to develop actionable insights, robust product strategy, and inform decision-making.
- You’ll guide the prioritization of work, and risk analysis, help make resourcing and decide on tradeoffs.
- You’ll develop strategies and tactics to create public awareness and attraction for the vision we’re building.
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! We will find a place for you if you are unique and intelligent. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.