We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
We’re looking for a Product Management Lead for Solana to lead the NFT marketplace product Solana. You’ll have a passion for NFTs, a deep understanding of the Solana ecosystem, and a demonstrated ability to go deep into a web3 ecosystem (technology, community, users, and culture). You’ll play a leading role in shaping the vision and strategy for the future of Magic Eden on one of our largest business lines. This is a real chance to become a thought leader with the support of an amazing cross functional team.
– Drive the Solana NFT secondary trading marketplace product pillar at MagicEden.
– Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on the NFT, crypto industry, and Solana ecosystem trends and competitor activity.
– Define product vision, roadmaps and goals in alignment with the company’s overall strategy. Be a strategic thinker, able to identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
– Define the vision for the future of NFTs on Solana, in terms of tapping into new user segments, new forms of NFT trading, new asset classes, and new experiences.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize new initiatives, features, and improvements.
– Work closely with Engineering, the Solana GM, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations teams as well as the founders to develop go-to-market strategies
What you bring:
– 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager with 3+ years in leadership
– Passion for dynamics of marketplaces, NFT trading, concepts such as supply/demand dynamics, liquidity, etc.
– World class PM communication skills and hygiene, with excellent cross functional leadership in a hyper fast paced environment.
– Experience in the crypto and/or NFT industry. Strong passion for NFTs and web3.
– Deep understanding of Solana ecosystem, and demonstrated ability to go deep into an ecosystem (technology, community, dev/creator community)
– Experience in the domain of two-sided marketplace optimization and growth
Pay & Benefits:
– A fast-paced and collaborative environment
– Competitive compensation and equity options
– Flexible PTO
– Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
– Wellness and work from home allowance
– Remote-first company
– 401k plan (in the US)The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $215,000 – $250,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.