Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.
We are looking for an innovative, empathetic, and productive person who is excited about building the next generation of crypto startups, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Pagoda is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2022 in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us
About The Role:
We are looking for an experienced product leader to own the strategic vision and roadmap for the Developer Platform. The Developer Platform is the flagship development suite powering Pagoda and the future of innovation on the NEAR Protocol.
In this role, you will work cross functionally with other engineering and product teams to understand the needs of our users and build solutions that solve their pain points. You’ll also own go-to-market strategies and help define and execute on our revenue model.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Become expert in the Pagoda business, NEAR protocol and the web3 industry.
- Determine and champion long-term strategic vision for Developer Platform.
- Establish a product feedback loop for Developer Console by working with other product managers, developer relations, and users
- Define and execute product strategies for Developer Platform development. The goal is to reach mass consumer adoption across indie devs to large enterprises
- Identify and track KPIs to inform roadmap decisions, bug fixes, and release schedules
- Define and execute go-to-market and revenue plans
- Scale the product competency of the organization by mentoring, coaching, guiding current mid-level product managers.
- Work “hand in glove” with engineering to lead measurable product results for the team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Ideally you’ll have 8+ years of experience leading product vision and strategy at organizations of different sizes (with an emphasis on growth stage startups).
- Experience building products for developers and software engineers.
- You should have balanced expertise to understand the underlying technology while able to abstract the complexities away for end-users.
- Experience leading a team of direct reports including product managers, designers, researchers, etc.
- Experience working directly with engineering teams. You can understand and assume engineering manager responsibilities.
- You have demonstrated experience of successfully bringing a large-scale product to market
- You should be a great communicator and remain calm under pressure or when juggling multiple priorities
- You should be a humble and inspirational leader who is comfortable leading by example
- You enjoy working closely with engineering teams and appreciate product innovation ideas grown out of engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field is a must
We’d Love If You Have:
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies
- Experience working at a startup
- Product management experience on large-scale B2B or SaaS products
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (30-60 minutes)
- Technical & Leadership Interviews (4 x 60 minutes)
- Culture & Values Interview (30 to 45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Location: Remote North America or Europe
Our Values at Pagoda
Innovate and deliver—so our customers can build.We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
Focus precious time and energy on what matters.We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
Favor ownership, agency and action.Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
Work as a team of empathetic humans.We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
Never break trust.Integrity is rare—and valuable—in this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.