Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a remote-first, globally distributed team. To learn more, visit our website, view our team handbook, and read the technical whitepaper.
We are seeking a Senior Full-Stack JS/TS Developer to complement our product engineering team. Responsibilities include contributing to several user-facing apps (wallet, block explorer, desktop app), integrating with other blockchain networks and decentralized protocols, maintaining a developer SDK, and building decentralized apps that demonstrate the potential of the Subspace Network.
In this role, you will…
- Build user flows across both web and backend (React and Node).
- Integrate directly with other blockchain networks using native RPCs.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering to define, prioritize, and build features for Web3 users.
- Drive detailed project definition and cross-functional alignment.
- Design and architect backend REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
- 3+ years of experience building open-source code that is clean, maintainable, and well-tested, for production networks at scale
- 2 + years of experience working with Typescript and Node.js
- 2+ years of experience of experience with Ethers/Web3.js or Polkadot.js
- 2+ years of experience working with React.js
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and Web3 technologies
- Experience with the Rust programming language
- Familiarity with Substrate and the Polkadot ecosystem
- Experience building developer SDKs and internal tools
- Experience writing smart contracts in Solidity or similar language
- Theoretical knowledge of blockchains and distributed systems
What We Offer
𐄁 The ability to work from anywhere in the world
𐄁 A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants
𐄁 Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US-based only)
𐄁 A unique opportunity to shape the future of the internet
𐄁 Team off-sites in various locations around the globe
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.