Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
Magic Eden has a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We are inclusive and open. We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow. There is no fear of failure here. We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care. We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join the Magic Eden team. You will think deeply and strategically, execute high-quality design work, and have the opportunity to create a best in class user experience for our marketplace.
What You’ll Do:
– Work on UI/UX initiatives across all Magic Eden product lines, working closely with the Product, Engineering, and Business teams to build user experiences that achieve business and user goals
– Build and maintain a design system that allows for scalable product feature sets across Magic Eden products
– Create detailed user flows, wireframes, etc., communicating UX clearly to relevant teams and the rationale for decisions that were made
– Prototype user experiences and work with your UX Research team to coordinate and run tests with end users
– Quickly iterate and offer versions based on feedback from internal stakeholders and end users
– QA developed software for visual accuracy, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions until product launch
– 5+ years experience as an UI or UX designer building and designing consumer facing products
– Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
– Proficient in Figma and other standard design software
– Experience designing for the web and mobile, and familiar with web and mobile design standards and systems
– Excellent communication and writing skills
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
– An interest in and general understanding of crypto, NFTs, Solana dApps
– Knowledge of NFTs and Solan
– Familiarity and interest with digital collectibles
What you get:
– A fast-paced and collaborative environment
– Competitive compensation and equity options
– Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
– Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
– Wellness and work from home allowance
– Remote-first company
– 401k plan (in the US)
Magic Eden is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Magic Eden is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please let your Recruiter know. This employer participates in E-Verify
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.