We are looking for a financial minded product designer who understands the user’s needs and can create a slick UI with great user experience. Centrifuge is a fast growing DeFi project with the big mission to bring structured finance and DeFi together, unlocking economic opportunity for all. As the first protocol to bring real-world assets on-chain, we’re building towards a better, fairer, more transparent financial system.
About the role
You will complement our product team where you will own the product design process end-to-end from turning user research into design iterations until product/feature launch and continuous improvement. This involves hands-on working with Figma to create user flows, wireframes and mock-ups and maintaining the design system. You will work closely with our users, product managers and engineering team to to research, concept, prototype and iterate on Centrifuge’s product. You will be given the freedom to implement your own design process, shape the role of design in our product development and grow the design team when we scale product and organisation.
Profile we are looking for
- You have extended experience (minimum 3-5 years) with the entire product design cycle ranging from user research up to the design of excellent wireframes ready for implementation
- You have designed technologically complicated products for unsophisticated end-users before
- You have an understanding and/or interest of more complex financial products and are able to communicate with finance professionals for user research
- Having worked for a fintech or in the financial industry is a big plus
- You regularly use Figma for UI design and collaboration with designers and developers
- You are used to building and maintaining a well-structured design system
- You are passionate about blockchain, have used DeFi dApps before and believe in the opportunity of decentralization and blockchains to change how the financial world works today
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- You are able to organize the design work independently and start your own initiatives
What we offer
- A great, diverse team of like-minded people
- True flexibility and autonomy – you plan how, where, and when you work best and can work remotely
- Self-managed working environment
- Blockchain competitive compensation
- Team retreats
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture
We care deeply about equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion at Centrifuge and are committed to building a mission aligned team that represents this. We’re also not looking for someone to tick all the boxes so don’t be put off from applying if you don’t meet all of the requirements.
Centrifuge is a fast growing DeFi project with the big mission is to create economic opportunity for all by connecting people to borrow and lend transparently and cost-effectively; free of intermediaries and the inefficiencies of traditional finance. Our core app – tinlake.centrifuge.io – currently finances over $90m to small businesses, with major features in the coming months to exponentially expand our growth.
Our team is a fully remote, self-managed organization of 40+ people that gives you plenty of space to experiment and fit into the roles that excite you the most. We value diversity, which is reflected in our team. There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with Berlin / PDT time zones.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.