Site cerenetwork Cere Network
Do you self-identify as a great problem solver (not just a coder)?
Have you been honing your innovation craft for years yet yearning for more complex challenges?
Does the opportunity to play a key role in the launch of a software platform with massive impact (for millions or even billions of people) excite you?
If you’ve answered with 3 resounding yeses, we want to meet you!
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
We are seeking a passionate product designer to join our team and help us develop various products that our customers and users love! You will work alongside a cross-functional team and other professionals to design and deliver products on time.
You’ll be immediately challenged to:
– Perform UX research, user interviews, user testing, product, and competitive analysis to evaluate the best solution for technically complex Blockchain products that delight users.
– Lead design processes, starting from UX research and competitive analysis to creating sophisticated solutions, presenting, and defending them.
– Manage and guide external and internal designers of all levels to follow the established design principles.
About Cere Network
Cere Network is the decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 with trustless content sharing and cloud data interactions between apps, users, AI/ML, and (NFT) assets. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
– We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
– We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
– We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
– We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
– Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, manufacturing, engineering, or a related field.
– At least 3+ years of lead product designer experience.
– Strong UI/UX experience across multiple complex products.
– Ideally, you’ve worked in all areas of product design — from performing research and creating product experiences to implementing design, in addition to maintaining a well-thought-out design system.
– Strong collaboration skills so you can work with product teams to ideate new features.
– Experience in providing ongoing design support to the development teamsVital planning and organizational abilities.
– Experience providing design critiques and reviews regularly.A strong portfolio representing your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Extensive knowledge of Figma.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.