The role and a bit about us
The role presents an opportunity to become an integral part of the Communications team at peaq with plenty of room to make an impact on peaq’s media footprint.
We are seeking a PR Associate responsible for managing relationships with journalists and media partners, securing coverage, and organizing on-site and remote speaking opportunities and interviews at events.
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs and engineers driven by the opportunity to have a tangible, real-world impact. We have the tech, team, and timing to transform the corporate-controlled Internet of Things into a people-powered Economy of Things, making machine-generated abundance accessible to the 100%, not just the 1%. Every day, we work to create more open, sustainable, and inclusive ways of living in an increasingly automated economy for people all over the world.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you.
Things you will do
- Strategizing on the optimal angles for every outbound story and announcement;
- Owning the distribution of outbound company announcements, mapping the relevant target publications, identifying the optimal points of contact, and sending personalized pitches to journalists;
- Seeking out podcasts and other relevant interview opportunities and securing the media appearances;
- Mapping and pitching team members to relevant events under peaq’s overall event strategy;
- Maintaining and fostering long-term ties with the relevant media outlets;
- Working closely with other teams within the company to stay up to date on internal developments;
- Monitoring the media space to identify emerging coverage opportunities and narratives.
What you bring to the table
- At least 2 years of experience in public relations;
- Native-level English;
- Communicability and a proactive mindset;
- Background in tech communications;
- Background in Web3;
- A network of established media contacts.
Nice to have
- Understanding of DeFi, NFTs, and prominent blockchain protocols;
- Desire to work in the Web3 space;
- Proven track record of leading and executing successful public relations campaigns;
- Strong media and influencer relationships;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international organization with people from all over the world.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams are made of missionaries, not mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots (yet).
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to working with you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter join.com.