Lightning Labs is seeking a pragmatic senior software engineer who embraces the DevOps mindset to improve our developer experience.
– Manage the underlying cloud and cluster technologies that compose our internal platform
– Manage stateful backend services such as databases and Bitcoin/LN nodes
– Utilize, operate, and extend observability tools (logging/monitoring/tracing)
– Improve robustness & security of our platform using enhancements like operators and overlay networks
– Advise/assist dev teams with integrations, such as Helm charts, cloud resources, and the k8s lifecycle
– Strong foundations in Linux, networking, security, cloud, and IaC
– Managing and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters in production
– Operating and extending observability tools (logging/metrics/tracing)
– Experience in a systems programming language (Go, Python, Rust, etc)
– Advanced cloud technologies: GitOps, DevSecOps, service mesh
– Database administration: postgresql, etcd
– Knowledge of Bitcoin and Lightning Network
– Familiarity contributing to open source projects
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.