Emperia is an immersive commerce platform on a mission to reimagine the ecommerce space by enabling retailers to boost their online channels through virtual stores. Operating at the intersection of web2 and web3, Emperia’s technology enables brands and retailers to build, manage and track their virtual experiences. Having just raised $10m at Series A, we are looking to build a new technology frontier of ecommerce through highly differentiated virtual experiences which extend brands’ physical retail experience into the digital world, adding a layer of interactivity and personalization. Emperia simplifies your omnichannel efforts, creating a metaverse retail store, so your loyal shoppers can find you wherever, whenever they are, in an exciting, yet familiar space that engages them, tells your story and ultimately generates sales. With clients including Bloomingdales, Dior, Harrods and many more, this is just the beginning for us. Now expanding into the US and other geographies, we’re bringing a whole new meaning to virtual reality within retail we are bringing a whole new meaning to virtual reality within retail.
- Creativity – creative solutions are the key driver to product quality & company growth
- Making an impact – Prioritise activities that make the biggest impact for our customers.
- Drive – Passionate about what we do and see no obstacles in our way.
- Individual responsibility – We are a team, but take full responsibility for our own actions to drive ourselves, the team and the company forward.
- Continuous learning – Learn new skills, invent new methods and approaches, become better at what we do day by day.
About the role/opportunity
Build alone and you’ll build fast. Built together and you’ll go further. We’re looking for our first Partner Success Manager – Platform to play an important role in the global build out of our tech Platform solution, fostering our positioning as an ecosystem player while enriching our core functionalities via the scouting, onboarding and nurturing of top curated partners.and support Sales’ and Customer Success’ initiatives by leveraging additional technologies from your named partners. You must be passionate with Product, be agile and operational to ensure the best integration and capitalisation of a partner in our digital world environment. Beyond e-commerce, having built a solid interest for web3 with knowledge on key stakes and top players is important.
What you’ll get up to
- Manage our Platform Partners Programme
- Scout new Platform Partners and nurture existing ones on a day to day basis
- Handle onboarding, training and performance of Platform Partners
- Define joint value proposition for each Platform Partner, conveying information internally via clear documentation, and regularly updating information according to new product / features updates
- Identify or accelerate potential business deals by exploring opportunities with new or existing Partners
- Work in close relationship with Product to identify our gaps and propose strategic and relevant Product development direction with our Partners
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to identify the best use cases and added value propositions to our Partners
- Working with tools such as Hubspot and Partnerstack
What will make you a great fit
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Partnerships, notably in Saas / entreprise e-commerce
- A proven, demonstrable, track record in driving substantial growth in partner relationships
- You excel at establishing and growing mutually beneficial business relationships
- Solid knowledge in the digital e-commerce market and web3
- Product-oriented approach with builder mindset
- Organized, capable of handling multiple tactical items while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
- Experience in a fast pace startup environment
What we offer
- Fully remote work so that you have complete location flexibility (according to time zone requirements of your team)
- 2 retreats a year to a surprise location with the entire Emperia team
- 33 days of annual leave, including UK Bank Holidays
- Development opportunities and funding for learning
- Lunch & Learns about interesting topics such as Burnout Prevention, overall Wellbeing, and endless other topics
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.