Site Offchain Labs
Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
As the Partnerships Manager – Orbit, you will be responsible for assessing both technical and non-technical requirements for blockchain projects, recommending suitable Web3 products and services, and crafting a comprehensive strategy for efficient mainnet deployment.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively reach out to organizations to determine technical and non-technical requirements to pitch including a thorough evaluation of Arbitrum Orbit technology.
- Recommend Orbit along with services, both from Offchain Labs and other providers, ensuring alignment with project objectives.
- Develop and execute a strategic roadmap for partners, guiding them from concept to mainnet launch within a six-month period.
- Work closely with Research and Engineering teams to integrate technical advancements into partnership strategies.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Design, and other internal teams to support partnership goals and product launches.
- Foster and manage strategic partnerships, focusing on blockchain scalability and market expansion.
Who you are:
- Relevant experience in partnerships management, business development, or a related technical role in the blockchain industry.
- Proven track record in developing strategic partnerships within the tech sector, particularly in blockchain or related fields.
- Demonstrated expertise in blockchain technology, with an ability to assess technical and business implications.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills, with experience in bringing blockchain projects to mainnet.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to work effectively across various teams and with external partners.
- Experience in a fast-paced tech company or startup environment is highly desirable.
- Practical experience in software or blockchain product development is preferred.
- Familiarity with distributed systems and their applications in a business context is an advantage.
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive. We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.