Neon EVM is a high-performance, open-source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, or build scalable applications from day one.
Who You Are
The Neon team (neon-labs.org) is looking for crypto-native individuals who, whether working full-time in crypto or not, continue to go deeper down the rabbit hole. They are comfortable with self-custody, get hands-on with DeFi, NFTs, and the newest crypto products, and bring firsthand product experience to enrich every interaction with ecosystem partners.
While this is not a technical role, the ideal candidate understands how various decentralized applications are constructed to understand our partners’ dependencies. He/she will also be familiar with the basics of Ethereum and Solana.
As a Partnership Director, you will play a crucial role in growing the Neon ecosystem through the full lifecycle of developing a partnership, including initial outreach, product deployment, co-marketing, ongoing feedback, and relationship management.
What You Will Do
- Sourcing: Identify leading applications across the spectrum of web3 verticals (DeFi, NFTs, gaming, etc.) and user/developer infrastructure/tooling
- Planning: Build and maintain a pipeline of partnership integrations
- Outreach: Create relationships with developers and teams building innovative blockchain products
- Collaborate: Work with the COO and Head of Strategy to align business development efforts with the overall focus of the organization. Loop in the marketing team on collaborations with ecosystem partners. Stay updated with the technical and product teams on the latest with Neon EVM and potential future products
- Curate: Oversee the Neon + Solana landscape to identify missing products, ways to connect composable features to build new products, review grant submissions, and thoughtfully build out the ecosystem
- Proven track record of success in business development at a top technology or financial services company
- Experience in working with other Layer 1 and Layer 2 ecosystems
- Experience in web3 demonstrated by comfortability writing and speaking about products and trends in various web3 verticals
- Be passionate about user experience and customer service
- Experience with decentralized governance a plus
- Competitive salary 💰
- Holidays: 24 working days during a year, if not taken – to be compensated 🏝
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy, and responsibility 💪
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining to us why you are the best fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter neonlabs.notion.site.