Site Mysten_Labs MystenLabs
Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Mysten Labs is looking for a Partnerships Manager to support our most important partners in our ecosystem as we push to realize the full potential of Web3. In this role, you will work closely with the Mysten Labs partnerships , product, and solutions engineering teams playing a critical role in growing our strategic partners including next generation web3 games, consumer infrastructure, social experiences and important projects that enable trust within the ecosystem. We are seeking a motivated professional, committed to a high standard of quality, who wants to make an impact as part of our collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for strategic management of Mysten Labs’ select partner relationships.
- Own the day-to-day, tactical relationship to serve the needs of strategic partners.
- Accelerate partner adoption of Sui protocol within new opportunities and use case expansion.
- Management of partners to provide internal and external resources for their success including product, partnerships, solutions engineering, marketing, PR, and others.
- Focus on maintaining overall partner engagement and interest.
- Closely align with engineering, product, and community teams to amplify partner capabilities.
- Liaise between Mysten Labs and partner teams to support a strong feedback loop and ensure alignment of product features and innovation.
- Ensure management alignment and relationships between partner and Mysten Labs management teams.
- 6+ Years of business development, product management, strategic account management, bizops, post-investment management, or partner enablement experience.
- A strong personal interest in blockchain infrastructure and accelerating adoption of web3.
- Team player that supports and works with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Exceptionally organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Resourceful, persistent and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Data and outcome driven.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and collaborative.
- Additional fluency in Asian languages is preferred.
Our team is remote first and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3. We raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners. Come join us and build the future of web3!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.