We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Coinbase Germany is looking for an Outsourcing Officer responsible for the organisation and setup of the central outsourcing and sub-outsourcing management of Coinbase Germany GmbH, directly reporting to the Head of Controls (“Geschäftsführer”, Germany). The ideal employee will be responsible for the controlling and oversight of all assessments and reporting related to outsourcing, sub-outsourcing and (IT-)procurement arrangements in line with corresponding regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a candidate who has a positive attitude and is highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization, with a proven ability to thrive in a fast paced multi-task oriented environment. This position will play a crucial role in meeting our regulatory obligations in Germany. You will work and collaborate closely with many stakeholders across the organization, including the outsourcing units, regulatory compliance, finance, risk, internal audit, and operations.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Implement and further develop appropriate outsourcing management and corresponding control, monitoring, approval and reporting processes
- Responsible for regulatory obligations related to Outsourcing such as reporting requirements
- Oversee and monitor purchasing cycles, and review corresponding assessments and contractual agreements
- Create, maintain and oversee complete documentation of outsourced and sub-outsourced services
- Advise the outsourcing units/specialist departments on the internal and legal requirements of outsourcing as well as its
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 5+ years experience
- Work experience in working with outsourcing arrangements in a regulated environment
- Knowledge and experience in MaRisk Compliance and the EBA Outsourcing Guidelines
- Self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Desire to work in a fast growing and agile business.
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
Nice to haves:
- Internal Audit or Risk Management background
- Contract and service level agreement design experience
- Google Suite experience
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.coinbase.com.